Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Face Emerges

My husband surprised the beejeepers out of me Friday evening when, with no forewarning or announcement of his plans,
he walked into the kitchen looking like this:



It turns out there's a nice face under all that beard, complete with dimples.
 


Why is it that boys, of any age, have to ham it up for the camera?


Before
After
We both think the droopy hat goes better with the brush.


I know this won't last so I'm enjoying it while I can. 

6 comments:

Janet said...

gotta say i like the after much better too! you can see his smile so much better!

An Open Heart said...

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but, your husband is a hottie....agree with you, though, no beard is better.

rxBambi said...

Love the dimples! He is quite the cutie, add that kilt and he's awesome! You go girl!

Holly said...

With or without the beard, he has the most incredibly beautiful eyes. Eyes that show he is kind and fun.

Deb said...

What a gorgeous glowing smile! I love that face!

Optimistic Pessimist said...

He finally shaved his beard! Maybe it was the hot weather? Although it's only going to be in the 70's most of this week.