Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishcasting My Perfect Home

It's been ages since I've played at Jamie Ridler Studios but I couldn't resist today's Wishcasting Wednesday prompt: 

What do you wish for your home?

Years ago I learned that writing out desires helps clarify exactly what you want and assists the subconscious mind in manifesting it.  So today, I'm sending out my order to the Cosmic Kitchen and letting the Universe begin to create the perfect home for me and my family!

Here are some components of my perfect home:

A wood or long home with one floor living (no more upstairs/downstairs)
My home has an attached teaching space OR....

  ...the teaching space is in a charming cottage behind the house.
The school has a large island in the kitchen where students create
aromatic body butters, lip balms, candles etc.
The space includes a "cold room" for essential oil storage.

My home has a large kitchen/family room
for fun gatherings of friends and family.
I must include a fireplace for cozy winter naps on the couch!
My dream home has a creative space full of natural light
where Musie and The Bean can be creative.
Here we write, paint, soulcollage and make joyful messes!




There is certainly a babbling stream or brook.
I love the sound of moving water.


And I have a colorful garden where I grow aromatic herbs and flowers and sometimes hide and have quiet time with my books.


                   .
..and so it is.

21 comments:

Dyane said...

What a lovely future-home! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful home to wish for. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well

Lisa said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! I love your gorgeous home!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful! I want that, too.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Missy said...

Lovely wishes for a beautiful home! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Erin Richardson said...

Pure magic. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

CP said...

I'm with Erin, *pure magic* TOTALLY. :) and boy can I relate today :) For all that Liz wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Liz her perfect HOME, such as the Universe decrees.♥~S

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Love it!
Beautiful wishes... as you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

Sandra Marie said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Deb said...

and so it is!
I love that Bean has a place to play...always!

Pam said...

as you wish for yourself, so i wish for you as well...

Sara Rae said...

What a fun and creative post...and such a lovely future home. (Can I have one like it, too, please?) :)

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Natasha said...

I love your future-home wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

Stacy said...

You're reading my mind! I was just thinking I needed to do this exact thing. On several areas of my life but home definitely being one of them.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Love, light and laughter. Wonderful mix! :D
As Liz wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sarah Lulu said...

You really set the scene! I'd love to visit.

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Great wish. I can see it. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

I'd love to move in! What a beautifully articulated vision.

Amy said...

Beautiful wish! I would love a home like you desribe! The pictures are gorgeous. As you wish so I wish for you!

HeatherScent said...

I love this idea! I may do the same thing on my blog :)
Great house, too!

Keepapi Creative said...

hmmmm. lovely. As you wish for yourself I wish for you also! Jacs x