Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Little-Known Fact about Santa

We began setting up our holiday village last weekend.  Bean "helped" of course.  In fact, he helped so much that Santa lost his right hand. 

I disappeared to fetch glue and when I returned hubby was wearing a suspicion grin.  "What?" I asked. 

He glanced at the lake and said "Apparently, Santa can't swim".

4 comments:

The Candlelit Caravan said...

Your hubbys is one funny man! I laughed out loud in class when I read this post...oops!

d smith kaich jones said...

me too! laughed out loud, anyway, just not in class. love this!

:) Debi

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

Too funny! Hope you left it that way.

Deb said...

Oh no!Poor Santa! Through him a life preserver will you?