Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Bean's First Sledding Adventure

"Are you ready, Bean?"
"Yep, I'm ready Pap!"

"Okay buddy, give Nana a minute to flounder in the snow get to the
bottom of the hill with her camera."
"aaaand we're off!"
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"Uh, Nana, you might wanna move out of the way..."
 "You want me to WHAT?"
"Okay, Bean, I'll carry you up the hill."
Who could say NO to this face?
And Finally....
Bean's face in this picture, taken on their second run, 
pretty well sums up his opinion of sledding.

6 comments:

brandi said...

~his smiles truly says enough...what a wonderful time spent together...a little snow envy over here...we were hoping to get to the mountains this past weekend but the passes are dry...snow has begun melting... brightest blessings~

McGillicutty said...

How fantastic!!! I love it, he brings out the kid in you and papa I can tell. These would make a great scrap book page... just sayin'.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful grin! I so live for those moments... Thanks for sharing! :)

Cyndy said...

While it is always a pleasure to see The Bean, I must say that I am always warmed by the happy face of his Pap, the tender touches you capture, the combination of two souls who know no age. Your love always shines through the lens with these two...

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

The joy on those two faces in infectious!

Blog Stalker said...

Makes me want to go sledding! if someone will carry me back up the hill, lol.

Have a great day!