Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, June 22, 2009

5 (Random) Favorite Things a la Molly



Before she left for blog camp, Seaside Girl tagged me from her 5 random favourite things meme now circulating the blogosphere, thanks to Molly.


5 Favorite Songs:

1. Baba O'Reilly - The Who
2. Africa - Toto
3. Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
4. The Joker - Steve Miller Band
5. Tattoo - The Who

5 Favorite Crushes:
1. Keith Moon
2. Hugh Jackman
4. Kevin Spacey
5. Toby Keith
6. Clint Eastwood (in his early spaghetti western days)

5 Favorite Films:
1. La Cage au Folles (the original 1978 version in French with Ugo Tognazzi & Michele Serrault)
2. Jean de Florette (my husband resisted watching this because of the subtitles, but when it was over insisted we get the sequel, it's that good)
3. Secretary (I dig the bizarre, man)
4. Le Retour de Martin Guerre (love that Depardieu)
5. Fargo
6. Swept Away (the original 1975 italian version with Giancarlo Giannini & Mariangela Melato)
7. Harold and Maude
(yeah, I know it's 7. Just be glad it wasn't 17)

5 Favorite Books:
1. Charlotte's Web - E.B. White
2. Il Nome della Rosa - Umberto Eco
2. Portony's Complaint - Philip Roth
4. Holes - Louis Sachar
5. Nine Modern Days Muses - Jill Badonsky

5 Favorite Aromatics (based purely on the way they smell):
1. Rose otto concrete
2. Roman chamomile
3. Tuberose absolute
4. Vetiver
5. Bergamot

5 Favorite Foods:
1. Tacos
2. Prosciutto & melon
3. Pistachios (in the shell)
4. Curried veggies over rice (anything over rice, really)
5. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Fro Yo

5 Favorite (Random) Things:
1. Friday Nights
2. Rain
3. Yardsales
4. Waking up early (when rested)
5. New books

I'm Tagging:
1. Optomistic Pessimist
2. Cyndy
3. Beth
4. rxBambi
5. Tippyrich
6. Hit40
(I get six because OP is at the beach this week)




14 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Excellent - a list of your 5 favorite scents.

Your friend will never forget your kindness giving them all a massage to help them with their grief. Random acts of kindness are what life is all about!!

Beth said...

Thanks for tagging me!! Thanks also for sharing your favorites!! Happy Monday!

Molly said...

Fabulous responses! And I agree with you on at least one in each category - Kevin Spacey yumyum, Charlotte's Web, Secretary - good taste girl!
Am so pleased this one has kept going, maybe it'll come back to me one day!

Seaside Girl said...

I love the young Clint Eastwood answer. And Jean de Florette - I had forgotten about how much I loved that one.

Chiara Ulivi said...

beautiful idea... 5 favourites! I must think! Bye Liz and thanks :)

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

Hit40: I've tagged you too!

Beth: Can't wait to read your list.

Molly: This is a great meme you started girl. I'm surprised how many people like the movie, Secretary. Now I don't feel like a perv.

Seaside: Jean de Florette rocks! Have you seen the sequel?

Chiara.u: Are you playing? I must come and visit your blog and see...

rxBambi said...

oops, was tagged earlier...but I love the question game so maybe I'll do some other faves!!
thanks for thinking of me. Youre the bestest!! ;)

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

rxBambi: Change the questions and make new lists!

Janet said...

ooohh! i forgot about Hugh Jackman. oh yeah!

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

Janet: And you know what? I found him even more attractive after watching him dance at the Oscars.

Cyndy said...

I left you a comment earlier today, but don't see it here, so will try again.

Original comment eluded to having Cherry Garcia in the freezer as a lure to get you to visit. Even suggested a dairy tour (to make blog campers jealous--unless they are lactose intolerant, then I guess it wouldn't matter).

Please send me 5 questions. I promise I won't ignore them as much as the other voices that are now enjoying summer vacation and constantly asking for something...

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

I can indeed be lured with ice cream (I'm so easy)and a dairy tour might be fun unless there is cow dung involved. p.u.

Okay girl, here are your questions:
5 favorite songs
5 favorite films
5 favorite books
5 favorite random things
and any other list of 5 that you want to add! (I did go over 5 on two, but I'm irreverant).

la pianista said...

Thanks for the tag, fun to learn about you and the others as well! Hope your day is getting better by the minute! ♥

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

Hey Tippyrich! Can't wait to read your random things post and learn more about you!