Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

big a** pictures with html bugs

As much as I'd love to tell you all that this exquisite rose came from my garden I cannot.

It was an experimental post by Julochka who was
helping me solve
a technical problem I was having with the html on supersized photos.

This rose is from her garden last summer, and so lovely I'm keeping it up.

10 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Outstanding rose.

I put in some generic knock roses this summer. I don't have the energy to fuss with the older more beautiful varieties.

.... I will give you a spoiler alert next time. I think you will be fine. I definitely did not give the twists away. Good new season.

JFKlaver said...

WOW!

Holly said...

Okay, if these are in your garden, well I used to love you but now I hate you.

Not really...but I have rose lust now.

Polly said...

This rose is stunning! Very summery... and where is it exactly? Denmark or US?

The Fragrant Muse said...

Hit 40, JFKlaver, Holly and Polly: Julochka gave me a lesson in adding big pics today and this was a practice post. It's so lovely that I'm not removing it, but she deserves all the credit!

Cyndy said...

w.o.w.!!

julochka said...

we should note that i was trying to help solve a technical problem with the html on the big pix. :-) i wasn't just randomly hacking TFM's blog. :-) wish that rose was doing that this summer, the pic is from last summer.

and sorry for almost swearing in the post title. :-) i should probably try to confine the swearing to my own blog(s). :-)

Funky Art Queen said...

This is a beautiful multicolored rose kind of marbled....love it. Thanks for sharing.

Holly said...

Okay, just so you know, I love you again. Rose envy? That I still have.

spudballoo said...

oooh are you going to supersize photos too? It looks so lovely, it's made an enormous difference to Julochka's blog.

Hurrah. x