Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, July 31, 2009

Honoring the Muse of Lull



Today, Musie and I are taking a break from Fragrant Friday.

We are honoring "Lull", the muse of pause, taking a break, and making room for the space in between.

In the cycle of creativity, sometimes it's necessary to do nothing.  To rest and allow your creative resources to regenerate.

We will be back next week with another edition of Fragrant Friday and a magnificent oil from the East.

*******************************


To learn more about the Nine Modern Day Muses go here.

 

3 comments:

spudballoo said...

Ahhhh I was settling down for FF! But the Muse has called you, and you are quite right to take a break....

Hugs! x

Holly said...

Enjoy your space and lull a bye...

Eliane Zimmermann said...

enjoy the week, musie and you!!!!