Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Pause


I'm taking a couple of days off from posting, reading blogs and commenting.

I'll be back for Fragrant Friday with an oil requested by Julochka!

6 comments:

Janet said...

enjoy!

spudballoo said...

What? Nooooooooo, well ok....go on then.....but roll onFriday. KISSES xxx

Holly said...

Enjoy your time. Come back refreshed and renewed.

Chiara.u said...

we'll wait impatiently :)
have a good time!

Beth said...

I can so relate!! Enjoy your freedom!!

rxBambi said...

well I guess you can have a couple days to yourself...

*sigh*