Next week I have no massage appointments in my book. No classes to teach. No meals to cook.
The most pressing thing on my agenda is having my car inspected.
My husband is away on a course and I have the week off. It's going to be good medicine for my soul.
Here are some thoughts on what I'd like to do next week:
- sleep in
- finish painting birdhouse for Ashley's Auction
- finish the last IDSS art journal project pages
- complete the two painted purses I'm working on
- catch up on emails from readers with questions
- add backgrounds to my daily art journal
- go through piles of clutter in living room/family room and do a big toss/giveaway
- make 3 new soulcollage cards
- draft new posts
- go through closet and get rid of superfluous clothes
- list what Gianluca will need for college