Who Is
The Fragrant Muse?

My photo
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a Creative Soul and Happy Person. I have a passion for my Family, Aromatics, Fairy Gardens, Pugs, SoulCollage, Miniature Worlds, Visual Journals.

Copyrights

All contents Property and Copyright(c) of Liz Fulcher/The Fragrant Muse.
All rights reserved.
Please don't use my written word, photography or art without my permission.
Thank you.

BlogCatalog

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Six Word Saturday ~ 09.26.09





Why don't you play along next Saturday?  Click here for more info.

Getting ready for Holistic Aromatherapy class.



This week I may be more analog than I'd like because I'm preparing binders with copious notes, student blending kits, boxes of oils for sniffing and profiling, overheads and mountains of reference books for my Class at the Mt. Nittany Institute in State College this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I've been teaching this class for nine years now, but my inner perfectionist still tends to over-prepare.  

I adore teaching this particular program because we always have so much fun - the material just lends itself to highspirited enthusiasm and everyone comes away infused with love for the aromatics - even me!

If you still want to join in the fun, I can take two more students.  Email me at thefragrantmuse@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Hmm, I'm going to need to poke around your blog a bit more when I have some time. It's time for me to find a more natural solution to my migraines. Good luck with class and thanks for playing 6WS!

Deb said...

Blessings on you this week as you prepare! I'm sure your class will be everything you are wishing and hoping for!