Oh Jamie, your provocative question this week has me dreaming!
What luxury do you wish for?
I wish for the luxury of a brand new car with the following bells and whistles:
- 4-wheel drive because I'm deeply respectful of snow and ice on the road
- GPS because I'm direction challenged
- Satellite Radio because I prefer to listen to talk rather than music
- CD Player for audiobooks
- 4-doors so I can get the Bean's carseat in and out easily
- Leather seats because that truly smacks of luxury
- Remote start so I can get the car heated before leaving the house
- Large enough cargo area to accomodate family trips
- Sunroof or convertible so I can feel the sun on my face while driving